UX, Interaction, Interface & Product Design
Emtrain is an enterprise application developed to aid in helping companies uncover HR and workplace issues in their company culture. There were three primary features we designed the application around: Q+A (Ask an Expert), Resources – to drive content discovery, and My Favorites – a feature designed to drive personalization and sharing of content.
- How might we make it easy for users to trust the experts so that they were more likely to have frequent and deepening interactions with the platform?
- How might we provide the tools to make this an invaluable solution for companies to gather insight into their workplace culture?
- How might we improve the “language” of the instructions and questions in the platform so that users are more likely to continually engage with the platform and complete the modules (i.e. prevent drop-offs).
- How might we make courses feel shorter and present the progress a user has achieved in completing modules and/or engaging with the platform without the stress of percentages and the tyranny of metrics?
- How might we improve the videos in the modules or the way the videos are presented so that student users will have more frequent and continued interactions with the platform?
I lead design on this project as an IC Design Manager, working closely with the Chief Product Officer, VP of Engineering, a Project Manager and 6 engineers.