I'll act as your reserve to call on when your design team is just getting started, when you need a designer ready to hit the ground running or when the Business Development team just can't say no.
I am an experienced Creative Director and UX/UI/Visual Designer serving businesses and agencies nationwide.
Whether I’m embedded as a team member leading an in-house design team, hired as an external resource to act as a design team proxy for your startup or small business, my end-goal is success for your product or service. My process throughout a project is built primarily on — LISTENING. I’ve done this long enough to know you and your team won’t always know what you want to see on screen, but you know what you want the outcome to be. By utilizing an engaged listening process, guided by a lot of questions (seriously, it will seem like A LOT) I aim to dig deep into what your users need and what your business needs to find the right solution for every aspect of our project.
Usually, clients come to me to provide Application UI Design (Mobile / Web / Desktop), Marketing Site Design, Design System Development, User Experience Assessment, Design Language Building and Marketing Design Support. That work tends to include one or more of the following services:
- Product scoping and refinement. What should be built and in what order? Which features are must-haves and which are just nice-to-haves?
- Plan, build, and implement scalable design systems
- Design and improve the online experience of your current SaaS or e-commerce platforms
- Define and implement a UX strategy
- Optimize the user experience to boost conversions
- Marketing and Branding review
The typical aspects of my process:
- Discover: User Needs, Business Goals, Competitive Research
- Wireframe: Information Design, Interaction Design, Technical feasibility
- Create: Define and design the visual language to improve the experience of your platform
- Deliver: Iterate, refine, and deliver code-ready design files
I am an experienced design resource for your team that offers not only a professional design sense, but also an understanding of designing effectively for business goals, that means I am focused on solutions that are best for your business, not my portfilio. I jump right in and get to work without the need for spending days in meetings. As an intermediary, I can provide a unique view of how your business or product may be viewed or consumed by your target audience. Then provide you with the process and strategy to develop design solutions with that audience in mind.
I’ve been a partner resource for agencies such as Momentum Design Lab, Closed Loop, Unearth Campaigns, i&D New York, Extractable and others over the past few years. I’ve provided design solutions for companies such as Apple, Intuit, hp, Panasonic, Gale Technologies, VMWare, EMC and Stanford University. I value building ongoing relationships with corporations, agencies and startups to provide them with a reliable, long term resource to turn to for effective product design solutions.
Reach out! Let’s talk about your project your goals and see if we’re a good fit!