Redeveloping the UX and Visual Design for a Growing Compliance Training Product
As lead product designer on this project, I drove the direction of a complete visual overhaul. I did an initial interface with key members of the leadership team, and then partnered with product, engineering, and content to develop a strategy for the new design based on needs and requirements identified by each of them.
The key elements we identified to focus on were:
- Update styling to align better with the company brand.
- Simplify the ux and path to course discovery.
- Redesign the course cards - a key element of the LMS
- Create an more informative and data-based dashboard for admin roles
- Create a more useful dashboard for learner roles that would aid in course completion and content discovery